St. Patrick’s Day is one of my favorite holidays. I have so many wonderful childhood memories. My mom would serve up a green-themed breakfast consisting of green eggs, green ham, and green milk. Yum! Then off to school I would go only to find hidden four leaf clovers sprinkled inside my backpack or lunchbox.
My favorite part of the day was my perfect “pinch-proof” attire, which always added to the festive occasion. I was careful and sure to wear green from head to toe, for fear of being pinched. However, now that I’m older, I find dressing like a leprechaun to be a bit obnoxious in my adult age. So instead I have found more creative, subtle ways to sport a Kelly green palette, and you can too!
Check out some of our favorite St. Patrick’s Day “pinch-proof” pins and lucky charms that are sure to get you excited about going “green” this holiday!
1. Are you spending your Irish holiday in the French Market? It’s the perfect place to find cheap “pinch-proof” accessories!
2. What’s green, chewable, and “pinch-proof” for mama and her little leprechauns? Local green boutique, ZukaBaby, has a few ideas.
3. Looking for a subtle way to display your Irish pride? Try a “pinch-proof” manicure!
6. You never know how lucky you are until you’ve walked the “green” mile in your shoes.
7. Stay fresh, stay green, stay local! Grab some green gear from Storyville and Storyville Kids.